The very thing which serves an important part in mattress cleaning can be pretty troubling sometimes because let’s face it, water, if stays or seeps inside a mattress, can pretty much ruin it, by subjecting it to water droplets in pressurized air pockets, worse if it’s from urine or vomit, which brings a pungent smell along with it. This may seem to be a mere problem for many but it does destroy the mattress from the inside hence, mattress cleaning becomes essential. Fungus and molds develop around the moisture parts, hindering the very molecular integrity of the mattress.
Although it seems to be quite a bit of a ruckus when not attended, it does have a bright side, as it is much easier to clean as compared to other rigid stains like blood and grease. A water stain might include urine and vomit too, so don’t forget to keep an odor-sucking material alongside. All you have to do is-
Sometimes people tend to ignore the versatility this little liquid has. It can be coupled with anything, and clean anything. Now when you are going through your regular bed and mattress cleaning, this will be for sure on your side. But for using them to remove water stains you should-
- Put liquid or most preferably powder detergent onto the affected area that is the water stain.
- Rub it gently over the stain and spread it evenly so that no part remains left.
- Let it settle so that the stain sinks in.
- Rub it off gently with a dry tissue and damp it a little.
- Pat dry with a dry towel to brush off any residue.
Being a very good industrial cleaner, hydrogen peroxide sure does the trick and removes any stain during mattress cleaning, no matter how old and rigid it is. All you need is a little hydrogen peroxide and salt and do the rest mentioned below –
- Mix the hydrogen peroxide and salt to create a thick paste.
- Apply the paste evenly on the stained area and don’t rub it.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and let it sit.
- Remove the paste with a dry tissue followed by a damp towel.
- Pat dry and make sure no residue is left.
Corn-starch, apart from being an ingredient in various delicacies, is also a very good solution when it comes to the stain and odor removal process in mattress cleaning. Corn-starch is a well-known solution for mattress water stain removal. It can be coupled with hydrogen peroxide and salt to work wonders. All you need to do is-
- Create a thick paste with corn-starch and hydrogen peroxide along with salt.
- Apply this over the stained area, and spread it evenly so that no part is left out.
- Let it sit for at least 30 minutes, and don’t rub while spreading.
- When it sinks in, rub it off with a dry tissue followed by a damp cloth to remove any residue.
- Pat dry, and apply some baking soda if there is still an odor.
Hire The Best Mattress Cleaning Company
Not every time a stain can be removed by us solely, and it can be a back-breaking procedure if the stain is rigid, or has an odor you can’t stand. And that’s when the professionals of Deluxe Mattress Cleaning Melbourne switch in, operating in your area we are just a call away. We offer an exceptional mattress stain removal service. If you want to get rid of water from your mattress then do not look forward and hire our mattress water stain removal service today.