The Reason you Should Quickly Clean The Mattress If you Find Any Pet Stain on It.
One should take action immediately if he or she spots a pet stain on the mattress. This is because it will affect the air around the area of the pet stain, which will cause discomfort since the pet stain is so stinky. The smell may make people around there to even start sneezing. Apart from that, it will also make the area where the stain look unpleasing since no one likes to be associated with such stains and for mattress stain removal you need some professional mattress cleaning services like us.
Some Major Effects of Pet Stains
The pets we are talking about here are majorly the cats and dogs since they associate mostly with humans who can make them lie on their mattresses.
When the dog urinates on the mattress, the urine will be mixed with moisture as time goes by, and this will lead to the growth of mold on the mattress. This will cause some bacteria like penicillin to develop hence interfere with the breathing system of the human beings around the vicinity.
In the case of the cat, their feces are not good for the human body. If they are not cleaned on time they can cause toxoplasmosis which is an illness caused after someone has been exposed to the parasite.
Materials Required for Cleaning a Pet Stained Mattresses
- Baking soda
- Distilled white vinegar or vodka
- Spraying bottle
- Cleaning detergents
Here is The Procedure of Cleaning The Pet Stain
- Put On The Gloves– Now, treat the stained area with distilled white vinegar or vodka using the spraying bottles. Always ensure that the room where you are conducting the mattress sanitisation is clean.
- After applying vinegar or vodka, let the mattress dry for few times. Open all the windows and on ceiling fans for better air circulation which helps in drying. The importance of the air circulation during this process is that the air is used to accelerate the reaction between the vodka or vinegar and the pet stain on the mattress.
- Pour some vinegar or vodka in the basin. Dip a rag in the basin and squeeze the rags then press it on the mattress specifically the area containing the stain. This will kill the smell completely.
- Pour some baking soda on the stained area. Allow the baking soda to perform its work chemically for five hours for better results. After those hours you will notice that the baking soda becomes wet since it has mixed up with vinegar or vodka which had been poured in the same place.
- Here one can decide to either use a vacuum cleaner. If you’re not using the vacuum then you should take your mattress outside so that it can get the heat from the sun which will help in drying. But those who will be using the vacuum cleaners will not do such since no liquid will be left after vacuuming.
Things You Should Remember If your Pet is On The Mattress
- If you will be with your pet on the mattress, remember to use the waterproof mattress cover to avoid a lot of pet stain cleanliness.
- If you spot a pet stain, clean it as early as possible to avoid health issues and discomfort.
Call Our Professionals If you Fail to Execute Above Process
Deluxe Mattress Cleaning serves you one of the Best Mattress Cleaning Services in Melbourne. Our Well-trained Professionals are always here to help you if you are facing problems regarding stain removal.