Many times you must have noticed nasty urine smell coming from your mattress. This bad odour is highly obnoxious and repulsive which may also affect your quality sleep. Urine stains on a mattress is a very fairly common thing which may happen any time. Urine stains can come from bedwetting by kids, pets urinating on the mattress or even adults pissing in the sleep. It’s highly suggested that you follow urine stain removal in case of urine stains on the mattress. Urine stains are very disturbing as not only they decolourise the mattress but can also make it stink. You may also use commercial products and deodorisers for mattress stain removal and urine odour removal.
A severe case of urine smell coming from the mattress may require you to hire professional mattress cleaning Frankston. We are also providing you with an easy DIY for mattress urine odour removal at home. Follow the steps mentioned below and get rid of all the nasty odours coming from the mattress.
Things Required for Urine Odour Removal:
- Spare plain clothes or paper towels
- Baking Soda or Borax
- white vinegar
- Vacuum Cleaner
- May use commercial products or mattress deodorizer
Follow The Steps Below For Urine Odour Removal and Mattress Deodorisation
- Step 1: if you have a fresh urine stain on the mattress you may treat and remove it first. Blot or dab the stain with a plain cloth and absorb all the staining fluid first. Pour some white vinegar on the stain and use a plain cloth to clean the stain again. Saturate the stain with vinegar and leave it as it is till the stain vanishes.
- Step 2: Now clean the stained patch again with some paper towels and dab the stain again and again. Remove all the staining fluid and white vinegar from the mattress.
- Step 3: For urine odour removal and mattress deodorisation, you will need baking soda or borax. All you need to do is sprinkle some amount of baking soda powder on the stained patch. Make sure you cover the stained patch with baking soda completely. Gently tap on the mattress so as to let baking soda reach deep within the mattress padding. Baking soda along with white vinegar will take care of mattress sanitisation and mattress deodorisation. Let baking soda rest on the mattress for some hours, for an effective mattress odour removal process, you may sprinkle baking soda all over the mattress
- Step 4: After some hours you will see baking soda clumps over the mattress. You can either use a brush or a vacuum cleaner to get rid of baking soda paste and debris. Run the cleaner and clean the mattress thoroughly and remove all the staining debris and soda pastings.
- Step 5: Finally you will smell the mattress fresh and urine odours have vanished. You may also use commercial fragrances or deodorisers along with baking soda.
Our Deluxe Mattress Cleaning company is an age-old name in the field of professional mattress cleaning services. We have a highly skilled and trained staff of professional mattress cleaners. Equipped with all the modern tools and equipment, we can handle and clean any dirty mattress in no time.
We utilise all the commercial products to deliver mattress stain removal effectively. Hire our professional mattress cleaning services at low costs today and get your mattress deeply cleaned by experts within 24 hours.
Read More Here: – Is vacuuming enough for mattress cleaning?