It would be correct to say that any mattress plays an important role in our daily sleep and lifestyles. The mattress provides us with a soft comfortable found to sleep on while also enhancing the bedrooms. It’s highly suggested that you keep your mattress clean and hygienic. Follow routine cleaning of the mattress from time to time to keep the dirt and dust at bay. Also, stains too can compromise the appearance and hygiene of the mattress, so follow mattress stain removal asap in case of staining. A mattress can also stink and release bad odour into the indoor air. Any mattress will trap a lot of dead skin cells, bodily fluids and various other organic matter. This bad odour is produced by the bacteria that will feed on the organic matter. You should follow mattress sanitisation services to get rid of this odour producing bacteria. Mattress deodorisation can be carried out at home by yourself. All you need to do is follow the steps mentioned below for mattress odour removal at home. If the odours persist, you can hire professional mattress cleaning services.
DIY For Mattress Deodorisation
Things You Need
- Baking Soda
- White Vinegar
- Warm Water
- Empty Spray Bottle
- Vacuum Cleaner
- First, you need to clean the mattress completely and get rid of all the collected dirt, dust and dead skin cells. Run a vacuum cleaner all over the surface of the mattress and extract all the debris and dust. If the mattress is freshly stained you may clean the stain first using a wet cloth rinsed in detergent water solution
- Now make a solution of white vinegar with warm water both of them taken in equal amounts. Gently mix the solution and pour it into an empty spray bottle.
- Using the spray bottle, spray this vinegar solution over to the complete surface of the mattress. White vinegar is a natural disinfectant which will help terminate the odour causing bacteria.
- After spraying vinegar, you need to sprinkle baking soda powder. Sprinkle baking soda powder all over the mattress and make sure you cover the mattress with baking soda completely. Baking soda has natural odour absorbing and disinfecting properties which is essential to deliver mattress deodorisation.
- Leave the baking soda and white vinegar on the mattress for an hour or two. You can also keep the mattress under direct sunlight as it is for a day for better mattress odour removal results.
- Now use a vacuum cleaner to get rid of the soda powder and debris. Run the cleaner and deep clean the mattress thoroughly. Make sure no amount of baking soda is left on the mattress. You may repeat the process if the odours persist or hire professional mattress cleaners.
Professional Mattress Cleaning
Mattresses play an important role in maintaining our overall health and peace of mind. Neglecting the cleaning and maintenance of the mattress can grievously affect our health. We as a renowned name in town can provide you with all kinds of mattress cleaning in Melbourne. We deliver specialised mattress cleaning services as per the need and requirement of our customers.
We have a highly skilled and efficient staff of professional mattress cleaners who excel in every aspect of mattress cleaning. We utilise modern tools and latest equipment to deep clean the mattress effectively. Hire our mattress cleaning services at low costs today and let our experts deep clean your mattress within 24 hours.
Suggested Blog Source: – How to Naturally Remove Urine Odor From The Mattress?