After hectic office hours or tiresome journey, it is our mattress over which we desire to lay upon. Our mattress cleanses us from our tiredness and rejuvenates us for the next day. Our sweet dreams may turn out to nightmares if mattresses are not clean. Unclean mattress tends to release bad smell and odor which can completely ruin our sleep. It affects the look of the bedroom too. A stained mattress will make us feel uneasy and uncomfortable.
The Sources of the Stains and Easy Removal
The stains on any fabric become tough to be removed when it gets older. It has been proven that if you know the source of the stains then the process of the removal becomes easy. The sources of the stains can either be observed when the mishaps happen or you can go for the tests. Deluxe Mattress Cleaning provides the services to clean the dirt and stain from the mattress. Our team Best Mattress Cleaning Melbourne is known for detecting the source of the stains and removing any kinds of stain.
5 Easy Mattress Stain Removing Tips Are As Follows:
- Proper prevention: – First, go for the “prevention is better than cure” method. Try to cover your mattress with waterproof covers easily available at the market. These covers will not allow your mattress to get smeared with spills or droppings. Being waterproof in nature, the surface of these covers are slippery. So a simple wipe with cleaning solution is enough to remove the stains instantly. These covers will protect your mattress from coming in exposure to humidity or moisture.
- Cleaning task: – Go for a regular mattress cleaning task. Stains are results of excessive accumulation of dust and particles or untreated spills. By regular cleaning and sanitization, these unwanted particles will not be able to settle over the surface of your mattress. This makes you clean the stains just by wiping it off with your cleaning solution and water.
- Taking care of tough stains: – Arrogant stains of coffee, tea, red wine or other alcoholic liquids can give you a tough cleaning time. To remove such arrogant stains, you need hydrogen peroxide, liquid soap, and baking soda. Prepare a solution of the above ingredients. Mix the solution with water and shake in your hand spray bottle. In case of excessive foam, increase the amount of water and baking soda. Spray the solution over the stained area. Leave it for a while. Then spray water over it and wipe the surface clean using a clean cotton cloth. Hydrogen peroxide penetrates the surface of the mattress cleaning bacterial allergens. Liquid soap and baking soda remove all surface allergens. This method will not only clean the stain but also remove disease-causing allergens from the mattress.
- Take care of the pH level: – There are many mattress stain removers available in the market. After knowing the fabric quality of your mattress goes for such stain remover with corresponding pH value. The pH value should not exceed 10.A regular spray of these removers over any occasional or accidental spill over your mattress will certainly result in a clean and unstained mattress surface.
- Steam stain removal: – Use steam to remove stains. Although steam cleaning is a very tough process and is time taking this method of stain removal is relatively easy. First vacuum the mattress to remove loose dust and debris from its surface. Then spray a mild and natural cleaning agent over the stained area. Now with your steam iron or cloth steamer, steam over the stained surface thoroughly. Wipe it off with a clean cloth or paper towel. Repeat this process over the stained area one more time if you do not get a satisfactory result at once.
All the above methods do not make the carpet wet and helps in removing stain at ease.
Additional tips and advice
- Don’t rub on stained spots otherwise it will spread and damages the carpet fiber.
- Use non-toxic agents and if you are using toxic chemicals then use it carefully.
- Some stains are stubborn or hard to remove. In that situation contact professional cleaning services
Mattress Cleaning Service, Melbourne:-
We always rely on our mattress to gives us comfort throughout the night. It is the space where we spend most of our time while at home. The bed mattress puts us into a relaxation mode. It serves as the best place to escape from the world. Since, we spend most of our time on it, it is essential to take good care of it. No matter how much you take care, the chances of your mattress getting dirty are quite high. It can become a breeding ground of germs and bacteria. It is best to take the help of a professional, rather than doing it yourself. Doing on your own can clean it to some extent. But in order to get rid of all the stains and germs, you must take the help of an expert mattress cleaners.
Still in doubt who to call? We are there to help you out. Deluxe Mattress Cleaning is one of the well known companies dealing in cleaning related services in Melbourne. They can make your mattress as clean as new. The best part is they do not charge very high amount. You just need a few dollars to solve all your cleaning related problems. The professionals have in depth knowledge and skills to carry out the cleaning procedure efficiently. They will not only clean your mattress but also sanitize it. They are famous for their services all across Melbourne.
Give them a call 1800 071 250 right away and make your mattresses clean forever.